Virtual Audio Cable 4.15 Crack
Virtual Audio Cable is a powerful multimedia driver (virtual audio devices containing input and output ports) designed to connect one or more audio applications in order to transfer audio streams between them. Virtual Audio Cable is similar to sound card with its input and output externally connected between each other, but Virtual Audio Cable without need any additional audio hardware.
Virtual Audio Cable (VAC) allowing multiple applications to open the port at the same time, all sounds coming to the playback port are mixed together, and each client connected to the recording port will get an individual copy of a signal via its recording or capture stream. Mixing and distributing are performed on the cable basis only, different cables are completely independent from each other.
- Configure cables and watch their state
- Connect two or more audio applications
- Distribute an audio stream among several recording applications
- Intercept the digital audio signal
- Mix several audio sources together
- Multi-client feature to any audio device
- Real-time convert audio data from one format to another
- Record bitperfect digital audio data
- Support Up-to 256 virtual cable devices
- Unlimited number of clients connected to each port
- And many more.