Moldex3D R14 Crack
Moldex3D R14 is an advanced solution package to facilitate the part and mold creation and auto meshing to fulfill RHCM and Conformal Cooling requirements. Moldex3D provides advanced CAE and design analysis solution from product and mold designers to complex models, to obtain the details of all types of designs. It offers advanced part and mold creation tools which enable users to work in CAD with no need for advanced CAD knowledge. By using Moldex3D, you will be easy to design products with confidence, reduce development costs, and shorten time to market, yet ensures the accurate and efficient performance for every design.
Moldex3D provides comprehensive virtual molding solutions to predict and verify real-world product performance with realistic simulation. You can easily identify and clearly understand potential design flaws. Get the most out of virtual simulation, create core competitiveness, build all kinds of models with the advantage of both 2.5D and 3D modeling. Moldex3D R14 provides advanced capabilities of virtual simulation for plastic injection molding with more efficient workflow.
- Allows users to apply different mesh types
- Dynamic mold temperature and cooling process
- Efficient packing time and packing pressure
- Enables multi-CAD data exchange, and more.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of layout design
- Improves system productivity and efficiency
- Injection molding of polyurethane, rubber, etc.
- Optimize mold and cooling circuit designs
- Parallel computing (locally and remotely)
- Predict potential manufacturing problems
- Reliable analysis & simulation capability
- Simulate the density variation and behaviors
- Supports various mesh types (2D and 3D meshes)
- Verify gate contribution for flow balance
- Visualizes Moldex3D’s analysis results
- Simulate the filling patterns, and much more.
What’s new in Moldex3D R14:
- New Designer BLM (more faster)
- New resin molding simulation
- New hot runner steady analysis
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
- Windows 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10 or Server 2008/ 2012 (64-bit)
- 3 GHz multi-core processor
- 16 GB RAM
- 1 TB disk space
How to install/Activate:
- Disconnect from internet (most important)
- Mount and start installation (run setup)
- Don’t run yet, kill all its services/processes
- Copy all Cracked files to install directory
- Import & use included license file .mac file
- For more info, check MAGNiTUDE\install