GrabIt 4.913 Crack
GrabIt 2017 Mac whenever you want to scrap something on the screen, you probably used Cmd+Shift+4 or some other apps. But, as you know Cmd+Shift+4, which is screen capture app included in Mac OS X, simply saves the captured image on the desktop rather than shows it to you instantly. So, I made this! This app grabs anywhere on the screen as images and shows you instantly.
GrabIt Mac Features:
- Cmd+Option+B: Grab It.
- Drag: Move images.
- Double Clicks: Make images small.
- Right-Click Drag: Drag as a file.
- Cmd + w with mouse on the image: Close the image.
What’s New Version?
- Added button for saving image in iCloud Drive.
- Changed button layout.
- Minor bug fix.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra) and later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.