Gemini 2.3.5 Crack
Gemini 2017 Mac intelligent duplicate file finder- Find duplicate files and wipe them away with Gemini. It’s smart, laser accurate, and recovers tons of space on your Mac. Detect duplicates, spot similars, and wipe those space wasters away. Gemini finds duplicate files with laser precision. Gemini mac crack Locate and remove duplicate files, even if they’re in remote corners of your system. Gemini scans your whole disk speed-of-light fast, no matter how massive it is. Dig through scan results and hand-pick the files to erase, or better let Smart Select do all the work.
Gemini Mac Features:
- Spot files that look alike, see how they differ, and delete those you don’t need.
- Because you have better use for all the space they occupy.
- Don’t let copies invade your Photos: find duplicate pictures, look at them closely, and zap the extras.
- Even if you play the same tune on repeat, one copy is enough.
- Gemini scans it to find those five copies of “Space Oddity” you’ve stored up.
- It easily tells copies from originals.
- It knows which files to keep intact. But the best thing is that it learns to select duplicates the way you do.
- Gemini’s algorithm remembers what you delete and what you choose to keep.
- It’s like an apprentice you are training..
- Gemini’s carefully crafted to be super simple.
- Whatever you need to do view duplicates in detail or quickly destroy them it takes a few clicks.
- Because that’s what a good duplicate finder does: makes things simpler.
- Never worry about losing the wrong file by mistake.
- Gemini moves duplicates to the Trash and lets you bring them back in a click.
- If you do want the copies off your Mac, delete them for good.
- If you just want them out of your way, stash them in a faraway folder.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra) and later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.