EyeTV 3.6.9 Build 7514 Crack
EyeTV 2017 Mac is software that provides a user interface to the various TV Tuners from Elgato and some licensees. It is bundled with TV Tuner products sold by Elgato and is offered separately as well. Its main function as a PVR is to show the Tuner’s received TV programs on the computer screen. It can show live programs and also offers Time shifting. It can record programs permanently to disk, by pre-programming.
EyeTV for mac is able to wake up a sleeping Mac automatically just before the programmed time for a recording. Recorded video can be edited, i.e. scenes can be cut out or extracted without loss of quality. For most countries it is sold in it offers an Electronic program guide covering all available channels. After a recording, the movie can be automatically re-encoded fitting specific formats such as Apple TV, iPhone, iPod, Sony PSP and others, optionally making use of Turbo.264 for faster processing. Re-encoded video does not, however, include DVB subtitles.
EyeTV Mac Features:
- Turn your Mac into the coolest television in the house.
- Pause the TV show while you get a snack.
- Rewind and watch that great play again.
- Fast forward past the advertisements.
- EyeTV provides detailed information about each television channel.
- Float the EyeTV window on top of other applications to keep.
- Sit at your desk and navigate the resizeable window with a mouse.
- EyeTV’s gorgeous On Screen menu makes it easy to channel surf.
- Each list of channels comes complete with matching Program Guide information.
- EyeTV can record back to the beginning of the program from the live.
- It’s easy to create a Schedule to record upcoming shows.
- EyeTV will wake up or turn on your Mac automatically.
- Organise your growing library of EyeTV recordings any way you like.
- File them by series and season, by artist, by genre there is no limit.
Requirements: Mac OS X Kodiak, Cheetah 10.0, Puma 10.1, Jaguar 10.2, Panther 10.3, Tiger 10.4, Leopard 10.5, Snow Leopard 10.6, Lion 10.7, Mountain Lion 10.8, Mavericks 10.9, Yosemite 10.10, El Capitan 10.11, Sierra 10.12 and later Version.