Shimo 188.8.131.52 Crack
Shimo 2017 Mac is the most versatile VPN client for OS X and it enables really everybody to master secure network. Shimo mac crack supports more protocols than any other VPN application out there! CiscoVPN, AnyConnect, IPSec, OpenVPN, PPTP/L2TP, Nortel and even SSH connections are no problem for Shimo.
Shimo Mac Features:
- Highest Security Standards
- Optimized User Experience
- Multitude of VPN Protocols
- Concurrent Connections
- Automated Connections
- Two-Factor Authentication NEW
- Statistics and Accounting NEW
- Export and Deployment NEW
Highest Security Standards
- Cutting-edge technology ensures that your connections are secure and your data is safe.
- Shimo is based on the latest security technology available. Your privacy and the security of your data is protected when using Shimo to establish network connections. We made no compromises when it comes to security standards.
- Shimo provides encryption technology such as AES-256 which is even certified by governmental organizations, global enterprises and the military. But encryption is only as strong as its weakest link. As a consequence, our hash algorithms include SHA-2, the latest set of cryptographic hash functions. Additionally, secure cryptographic key exchange over insecure or public channels is enabled using the Diffie-Hellman (D-H) method.
- Likewise, passwords are often not sufficient to introduce security to a system. If your connection requires certificates, smart cards or one-time passcode tokens, such as RSA SecurID, our VPN client for Mac provides the necessary toolset through Extended Authentication (XAUTH).
Shimo is only one click away from everywhere!
- There is no need for any additional window to have full control over your VPN connections. Shimo can easily be accessed over the menu bar of OS X: Connect and disconnect VPN connections, access statistics and accounting information, or notice the secured IP address of connected accounts.
- User Experience is one of the core values of our product design philosophy. Consequently, there are no complicated configuration dialogs or hardly comprehensible settings.
- Shimo the most sophisticated VPN client for Mac enables with its lean design access and control in a simple and easy way.
- There are no limitations regarding the use of VPN protocols.
- Shimo supports every major VPN protocol that is currently available: The widely used CiscoVPN, the very secure OpenVPN and all standard-compliant IPSec connections. It also handles Point-to-Point Tunneling (PPTP) and Layer 2 Tunneling (L2TP) protocols. Even Cisco’s new Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol – AnyConnect is supported by Shimo – the most flexible VPN client for Mac. Shimo also enables you to establish encrypted Secure Shell (SSH) connections including port forwarding for secure web browsing.
- There is no other VPN client for Mac which supports this variety of available protocols. If you want to have the all-in-one solution for your secure connections, Shimo is technology of choice. This feature is not only helpful, if you have to handle different types of connections, but rather in cases where your system administrator upgrades or changes the used protocol. With Shimo you are always prepared and ready to go.
More Than Just One
- Shimo enables you to establish multiple connections at the same time.
- With Shimo you are not restricted to one single VPN connection at a time. You can connect to multiple VPN endpoints simultaneously. Hence, Shimo is the favorite of power users and consultants. Complex network are easily manageable using Shimo the number one VPN client for Mac as it is possible to setup multiple connections using various protocols. Shimo provides features, such as account search and categorization into groups, to easily handle and organize a large number of VPN accounts at the same time.
Two-Factor Authentication Made Easy
- As passwords do not provide sufficient security anymore, Shimo supports modern two-factor authentication.
- Shimo stores all your account-related information in OS X password management system: The Keychain. This comprises your VPN credentials, such as passwords and PINs, as well as your certificates. The stored information is securely encrypted by your OS X user password.
- Shimo is further based on latest innovations in OS X security, such as code signing, 64 bit, XPC services and more. This guarantees high level security for your sensitive data.
- But especially the support of modern two-factor authentication methods, such as SmartCards or Tokens (e.g. RSA SecurID, Symantec VIP), keeps Shimo on the highest possible standard regarding data security. Thus, Shimo is the top choice when looking for the most secure VPN client for Mac.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra) and later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.